Sunday, October 12, 2014

Love The Little Things, Week 41

I'm back again, with #littleloves and as usual, linking up with butwhymummywhy.

Read

I am currently reading Mothers Ruined on my kindle, written by the very talented Aimee, from Pass The Gin. It is very sharp and witty and I am loving it. Aimee has a very unique writing style and I loved her first novel, The Survival of The Ginnest.

Heard

The X Factor final 12! Sorry this is a cheesy one, but not managed to listen to much this week. I really like Stevie's song, even though he's not the best singer, he's a great entertainer and I loved Chloe Jasmine's song too.

Watched

Again, not done much TV watching either, but I did managed to watch Grease with the step-daughter this weekend!

Wore 

My new jeans! I love these grey skinnies from Next. So comfy and just the right length in their petite version and a bargain at £20!


Made 

A good old G&T! This week has been hectic and needed the weekend to recharge and chill out and this was just the way to do it.



Short and sweet this week folks! Busy, busy making a roast and watching the F1! And drinking some wine of course...

Enjoy the rest of your weekends!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post - particularly attracted to your new jeans! Must check them out when I am in Next next... :)

    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seeing a bit of a theme here with the gin -is it a favourite of yours by any chance? Hope things are a little less hectic next week! #littleloves

    ReplyDelete