Sunday, January 19, 2014

Birthday wish list

In about 6 weeks I am going to be 30. Eeek. I'm not sure how I feel about it to be honest. Normally, I love birthdays. They have always been a big celebration, whatever the age, when I was growing up and into adulthood. My family do celebrating rather well. However, turning 30 feels like I am getting old. Being in my 20s I could kid myself I was still quite young, but this feels different. People tell me I certainly don't look 30; I don't have any wrinkles yet and I get asked for ID when buying alcohol. But it feels like I need pack my skinny jeans and hi-tops away and start wearing sensible, plain old things from M&S. I know I am being dramatic, but that's how it feels.

Anyway, I certainly won't be packing my skinny jeans away and in an attempt to cheer myself up I have put together a little birthday wish list, just in case the birthday fairies need some inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment