Monday, August 26, 2013

Wriggly Rascals - bump, baby and toddler!

I can't actually remember how or when I came across Wriggly Rascals. But, one day I had a tweet that I just thought was another one of those unwanted spam things, until I read it properly and it was a message from Shona, who runs the website, asking me to write a little blog post for their website. There was a choice of topics and I chose 'Alcohol in Pregnancy' - if you know me personally you might understand why haha!

A little while later I was asked to write another and then came an invitation to join the site's bloggers and I was thrilled!

Wriggly Rascals is a site set up by Mum of twins, Shona, where other mums and mums to be (or even Dads!) can go and ask advice or browse the articles already there for information and support. Articles range from pregnancy questions to weaning your baby and beyond! It really is a wealth of information and what's even better is that all the answers are written and provided by other mums, so it's advice you can trust.

You can also complete a survey yourself on a given topic and earn 'points' to spend on the pop up shops that they have every so often. The more surveys you complete the more points you get! You can also read their results of the surveys, however, if you subscribe you get more detailed content from the results.

You can also join their affiliate scheme, where you earn more by referring your friends or you blog readers.

If you want to find out more then hop over to their website and have a little look around! Click here.

mummystartingout x

No comments:

Post a Comment