Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Co-Sleeping

Sorry I've been a bit absent, having a baby is much more time consuming than I had ever imagined! And much more worthwhile than I had imagined. I have lots of posts coming up soon, but Shona and Cecile from Wriggly Rascals asked if I'd like to write another post for their website for other Mums on the subject of co-sleeping.

I felt very uncomfortable about co-sleeping with my baby, that is, until I had a baby! And then everything changed. So here is the link to my article and I would also like to know what you think about co-sleeping? Have you done it? How was your experience with it? Or if you don't agree with co-sleeping, then what are your reasons?

Also, Shona and Cecile would love you to share your experiences of co-sleeping on their site too, in order to help other mums just like us! Please click here to be directed to the survey.

mummustartingout x

No comments:

Post a Comment