Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Nails - Part 1


I've bought a few nail varnishes the past couple of weeks, ready for the Christmas season and I have tried to match them up to certain outfits I plan to wear (yes, I am THAT sad). Above is one of them, this was just a practice, so it could do with a bit of a touch up really. 

However, I am totally in love with these Collection Bedazzled varnishes. This one is called Razzle Dazzle and is a black/silver/blue toned glittery colour. Again, I don't like glitter on its own, so I put Nails Inc Motcomb Street underneath it as a base colour. Motcomb Street is a very deep blue colour, almost black and I think, goes really well underneath the glittery top coat. 

I'm going to wear this for Christmas Eve I think! 

mummystartingout x

4 comments:

  1. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that nail polish combo. I used to mix n match nail polish when I was little, now you've made me think about starting up again. Just got to find the time! Thanks for stopping by my blog to read my newbie blogger post writing tips, glad they were of use. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a nightmare to take off though! Glitter always is...

      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you x

      Delete